Alliance for the Arts | Bank of America Performing Arts Center | Official Site
The Arts are the Heart of Our Community
The Alliance for the Arts is the official nonprofit fundraising arm of the Thousand Oaks Bank of America Performing Arts Center. The arts connect our culture and our community. They captivate our minds and capture our hearts, creating a shared bond that is crucial for a community’s wellbeing. When we invest in the arts, we are investing in the fundamental health, enrichment and wellbeing of the community.
Your Membership includes EXCLUSIVE benefits such as:
- Discounted Tickets up to 20% off
- Member-exclusive presales and preferred seating
- Discounts for local restaurants
- Advanced invitation to exclusive Thousand Oaks Bank of America Performing Arts Center Events
- Access to the Founders Room for pre-show lounges
- Invitation to private tours, special rehearsals, or Meet & Greets with performers
- And much more!
The Alliance mission is to provide leadership in developing the Thousand Oaks Bank of America Performing Arts Center as the principal cultural center of our community for the performing and visual arts. Leadership is defined by advocacy, fundraising, grants and allocations, performing and visual arts education, arts awards and recognition, and marketing and promotion.
We approach our mission through three primary paths:
- Supporting arts education through “Kids and the Arts” Title 1 School outreach program.
- Funding the Dr. Raymond M. Olson community performance grants distributed each fall.
- Subsidizing theatre operational costs including facilities fees and maintenance.
The Alliance is located at the Thousand Oaks Bank of America Performing Arts Center.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00-5:30.
Contact: 805 449 2590
The Alliance for the Arts is a nonprofit 501 (c) (3) tax-exempt public benefit corporation. Tax I.D. #95-3561259. Your donation is tax deductible as permitted by law.