Program Delivery Guidelines | Bank of America Performing Arts Center | Official Site
The Thousand Oaks Bank of America Performing Arts Center does not provide program design or printing for presenters, with the exception of events sponsored by the Thousand Oaks Bank of America Performing Arts Center Foundation. Presenters who produce programs for performances and events at the Fred Kavli Theatre or the Scherr Forum Theatre must abide by the following delivery policy:
- Programs may be delivered no more than 32 hours before show time.
- Programs may be delivered 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Thursday. If you cannot deliver your programs by Thursday, please make prior arrangements with House Manager Nancy Loncto at 805-449-2708.
- The only location they will be accepted is the Bank of America Performing Arts Center’s Shipping and Receiving Department at the back of the Fred Kavli Theatre, located off Conejo School Rd.
- Program boxes must be clearly marked “Attention: Nancy Loncto, Cultural Affairs Dept.,” in addition to the name and date(s) of your event. If boxes are not clearly marked in this manner, your programs will not be transferred to the appropriate lobby for the performance.
- After your performance(s), all remaining programs will be disposed of unless prior arrangements are made with Nancy Loncto.